We are now offering a reduced menu whilst maintaining our usual fine dining standard of food. Our menu is designed around the highest quality seasonal produce that we can access and includes a vegetarian option for each course. We source from our suppliers dependent on what our guests have pre-ordered over the next few days.
As a result of this we are asking all of our guests to submit their choices 48 hours before their booking time in order to minimize the interaction between staff & guests whilst dining. This can be done using our online reservations system, over the phone, or via an email (email@example.com).
Additionally we are asking our guests to pre-pay for their meal to avoid last minute cancellations and stock wastage. In these COVID times our intention is to maintain our business for longevity and we appreciate your patience whilst we implement systems to facilitate this.
We are now offering a regularly changing wine list, highlighting wines which marry well with the food offering.
Lastly we would like to inform you of our new rules & regulations which we have put in place to ensure the safety of all employees and customers which include the following:
Rules & Regulations @ The White Swan
- Please be advised, following government guidelines regarding track & trace we are now required to store your contact details for every household (this means if you’re from two separate households we would need both contact details & names). These are held in alignment with GDPR regulations.
- Following government guidelines, multiple households can meet indoors up to a total of 6 covers.
- We will only be accepting pre booked tables (our snug and bar areas are open for drinks bookings).
- We will now be operating using a timed sitting system, this means all food will be served at the same time rather than on an individual basis – so we do respectfully ask you arrive promptly at your designated time slot.
- We have assigned a time frame for every table, please note we will need you to abide by this to comply with government regulations & ensure the safety of staff & customers. Our 8.15pm sitting requires our guests to vacate by 10pm.
- On arrival we will be using our thermal thermometers to check temperatures of staff and guests upon entering. There will be a queuing system outside the front of the restaurant. We ask that social distancing rules are applied and adhered to.
- Please be aware if your temperature is above 38C degrees we cannot permit you into the premises. If you are above this temperature, (you will be scanned a total of two times) we will offer a voucher for you to re-book or a full refund within 48 hours.
- Once temperature checks have been completed, you will be safely shown to your table, where arrival drinks will be served.
- Sanitiser units implemented. Please note, we have provided sanitiser stations throughout the premises and actively encourage you to use frequently.
- All areas of the restaurant will have social distancing measures in place including the restaurant layout, which has been reconfigured to allow for social distancing.
- All of our team have been trained in Covid-19 regulations and have PPE, which will be worn in alignment with the September Government-advised regulations.
- Revised catering preparation & service procedures to ensure social distancing in the kitchen, which may lead to longer delays due to staffing numbers.
- We will be implementing a rope & stand system at the corridor entrance to the toilets as we are not able to provide a one-way system in this area.
- Cashless payments for drinks are encouraged.
We would like to take this time to offer our thanks for being so understanding & supportive during this time. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact.
Covid 19 Regulations