We will now be offering a reduced menu whilst providing our usual high quality standard of food made with fresh produce. We are now asking all of our guests to pre order their choices & pre-pay to allow us to minimize the interaction between staff & guests. You can find a sample menu on our website (Please note, we will not accept pre orders via phone)
We are now offering a regularly changing wine list, highlighting wines which marry well with the food offering. Please be aware, you will be asked to pour your own wine to comply with our new regulations. This will be reflected in a reduced bottle price.
Lastly we would like to inform you of our new rules & regulations which we have put in place to ensure the safety of all employees and customers which include the following:
Rules & Regulations @ The White Swan
- Please be advised, following government guidelines regarding track & trace we are now required to store your contact details for every household (this means if you’re from two separate households we would need both contact details & names)
- Following government guidelines, only two households can meet indoors
- We will only be accepting pre booked tables (please note our bar area is closed until further notice)
- We will now be operating using a timed sitting system, this means all food will be served at the same time rather than on a individual bases – so we do respectfully ask you arrive promptly at your designated time slot.
- We have assigned a two hour time frame for every table, please note we will need you to abide by this to comply with government regulations & ensure the safety of staff & customers
- On arrival we will be using our thermal thermometers to check temperatures of staff and guests upon entering. There will be a queuing system outside the front of the restaurant. We ask that social distancing rules are applied and adhered to.
- Please be aware if your temperature is above 38.oC degrees we cannot permit you into the premises. If you are above this temperature, (you will be scanned a total of two times) we will offer a voucher for you to re-book or a full refund within 48 hours
- Once temperature checks have been completed, you will be safely shown to your table, where arrival drinks will be served. Due to current guidelines, our bar and snug area will not be open to enjoy pre drinks
- Sanitiser units implemented. Please note, we have provided sanitiser stations throughout the premises and actively encourage you to use frequently
- All areas of the restaurant will have social distancing measures in place including the restaurant layout, which has been reconfigured to allow for social distancing. (Restaurant table plan can not be changed)
- All of our team have been trained in Covid-19 regulations and have PPE, which is available, should the staff wish to use it
- Tables will need to be pre booked & food paid for in advance to minimise contact between our staff & guests.
- Revised catering preparation & service procedures to ensure social distancing in the kitchen, which may leads to longer delays due to staffing numbers
- We will be implementing a rope & stand system at the corridor entrance to the toilets as we are not able to provide a one-way system in this area.
- Cashless payments are encouraged
We would like to take this time to offer our thanks for being so understanding & supportive during this time. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact.
Covid 19 Regulations